Junior Developer Opportunity
We’re looking for a Junior Developer to join our growing team. If working remotely, with great pay and benefits, with a hyper-talented team sounds like something you’re interested in — reach out to us today.
Who We Are
We are on a mission to simplify the complex when it comes to technology projects. Known Decimal is a software consulting company and Shopify Partner specializing in ecommerce, ERP, finance and accounting, and custom applications.
We enable our clients to:
- Scale for growth
- Sell more products
- Take care of their customers
- Gain clarity
- Explore what’s possible
Who You Are
You should have some amount of working experience with…
- Ruby on Rails
And it’d be very cool if you also had experience with…
- Software development terms and/or process.
- The ecommerce domain.
What You’ll Be Doing
We work with many different clients. In some cases, we’re working on a full-time project for a fixed period of time. At other times, we’re helping out with a few smaller projects or retainer work. Once in a while, we’ll have an off-hours support call that’s needed.
You might be building a brand-new application one week, and working on a couple of existing applications the next week.
You’ll have the opportunity to see the “ins and outs” of different companies and industries.
What's In It For You
- We offer competitive salaries. For this role, the salary range is $40,000 – $65,000 USD, based on experience.
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees. Family coverage is available as well.
- Paid time off for holidays and personal time.
- A new computer to help you crank out code faster and easier.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from just about anywhere.
What you need to do the things you’ll be doing…
- A space to work, free from most distractions.
- A reliable, fast internet connection.
- A computer, preferably a Mac (we can provide).
- Enough (reasonable, humane) hours in your schedule to do the work.
- Occasional client visits when possible.
BECOMING A DECIMAL POINT
The hiring process to join our team is designed for humans. We respond quickly (within 2–4 days after receiving your resume). The entire process — from resume to offer — can happen in 7–10 days (as schedules allow).
Step 1: Brief intro call (± 30 minutes)
Step 2: Design or programming exercise with a senior team member (± 1 hour)
Step 3: Meet the owner, Chris Moore (± 30 minutes)
Step 4: Discuss the offer (± 30 minutes)
Sound like a good fit? Send an email to Chris Moore, Founder/CEO (email@example.com).